Feel free to check our API & Server Status page for any updates about downtime or connectivity issues – http://status.urbanairship.com
Techie bits, tips and updates on using Urban Airship’s products including new libraries, APIs and documentation. Low noise, strong signal. http://urbanairship.com/resources/dev-blog
Our complete API documentation is at https://docs.urbanairship.com/
Also check out the frequently asked questions and Q&A.
Integrate any of our products into your app with our libraries:
iOS – Download our library – Latest Stable – 4.0.1
- Integrate the library into your Xcode project
- Check out the iOS library reference
- Upgrading from a previous version? See the iOS Library Migration Guide
- You can also check out the library source on Github
Android – Download our jar – Latest Stable – 4.0.3
- Integrate the jar into your Eclipse project
- Check out the Google Cloud Messaging Support FAQ
- You can also check out the Javadoc
Amazon – Download our jar – Latest Stable – 4.0.0
Win 8 and Win Phone 8 – Download our library – Latest Stable – 1.0.1
- Read the Windows 8 Support FAQ
- View the Windows 8 Documentation
- View the Windows 8 Library Class Documentation
PhoneGap – Download our iOS and Android plugin – Latest Stable – 2.4.0
We have a number of sample implementations for your reference:
All samples utilize the Push Notification API via our libraries, for traditional push notification delivery.
- iOS – Sample App
- Android – Sample App
- Amazon – Sample App
- Blackberry – OS4 Sample Code and OS5 Sample Code
- Server Libraries – Contributed Sample Code
Our Rich Push inbox utilizes the Rich Push Notification API for push with media-rich attachments.
Devs try Urban Airship solutions for free
We make our full-featured solutions available to developers to experience capabilities. To see why leading mobile apps rely on our technology, click here.